Tuesday 7 June 2011

Facilitating Cheap Calls in India and Overseas


Do you know why calling cards from Uninor are so cheap? Now I know the reason after I read an article about this mobile service operator winning the high-status Green Globe Award at the TERI organized Delhi Sustainable Development Summit 2011 for its ‘Green Initiative Opex Model’. Carbon cuts and 30% reduction on operating costs are made possible using solar powered equipment and fuel catalysts at its cellphone towers. Initially I wondered how schemes of free phone call from Uninor to Uninor and cheap calls in India and overseas were offered. Now I am all praises for this company.

I only recommend my friends, relatives, colleagues and all those readers of my blog post to go for Uninor calling cards and avail the free phone call and other advantages related to SMS, GPRS, cheap calls in India and overseas, and more. I bet you won’t get such low-cost calling cards elsewhere!

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I never knew why they are so cheap. Thanks. It was interesting to know that. Cheap Calls to India.

    ReplyDelete