Friday 9 December 2011

Cost Effective Calling Cards

I envy my friends and colleagues who have Uninor India sim cards. Though I have a post paid connection, I am all geared up to get a new prepaid connection from Uninor. Call rates in India and overseas are so low with this operator. No wonder, now I know why so many users are using Uninor India sim cards and the count is only increasing by the day.

With Uninor, there are various calling cards to choose from. If you make frequent local calls, choose one of those local calling cards, especially those plans that offer free minutes. And similar should be the choice for STD calls. You need not then bother about call rates in India. This is because you get fixed free minutes against the denomination you pay.

Generally call rates in India for STD is 50 paise per minute. With the STD calling cards packs, you enjoy more minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment