Thursday 10 May 2012

The many benefits with Uninor prepaid

You will agree with me if I say that the best prepaid plan comes from Uninor only. I am myself a Uninor subscriber and have been availing many benefits. Whether it is enjoying a free phone call or low cost international call rate, getting extra talk time with online recharge or enjoying other value added services, you will never regret using the best prepaid plan from Uninor.

I have relatives in Canada and the USA. Using the Uninor STV igain-18 for Rs. 18, I enjoy international call rate to these countries at 1 paise/second. When it comes enjoying free phone call, there are dedicated STVs for local and STD circles. For example, igain-23, igain-29, igain-36 to igain-41, igain-53, and igain-123 are STVs for STD circles. Depending on the denomination you choose, you get several minutes of free phone call. Just visit uninor.co.in to browse through the different offers and STVs.

No comments:

Post a Comment