Thursday 1 August 2013

Online mobile recharge India’s new sweetheart?

Mobile recharge is fast becoming the new form of easy recharge in India – ever wonder why? Yeah we did some soul searching, and have answers – well, some of them, at least.
online recharge

The Uninor banner hovers like an unquenched, beseeching spirit besides the YouTube video I randomly landed upon a couple of seconds ago while trying to increase my general awareness of rock music. I generally tend not to pay attention to the overly edited dark square-shaped marketing chips, but this blue ad presents me with a blue streak of attention grabbing difference.

I thought that maybe it is just a lack of general awareness on the topic of prepaid recharge trends, but since I have been writing on this subject for some time now, I think I have enough knowledge – then why did this banner seem completely out of the blue?

It actually proposed that you can get extra talk time on easy recharge – correction: easy online recharge.
In a scenario where the subscriber is always hassled with what percentage of their hard earned money would be lost thanks to the abyss of inexplicable service charges and taxes, Uninor’s extra talk time mobile recharge plans come as a refreshing breather.


The fine print is – these extra talk time mobile recharge offers can only be availed with easy online recharge. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I like your blog and thanks for sharing these fantastic offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ISD Plan
    Now Roam Across India with Videocon and stay in touch with your Contacts, Friends, and Loved ones.Seamless Roaming across India. National Roaming is Pre-Activated on Videocon Prepaid Connection with Zero Monthly Rentals. Tariff while Roaming anywhere in India:

    ReplyDelete